December 3, 2012

Monday, December 3, 2012

I wore myself out yesterday. I took my hard cooked eggs to the church for the homeless people. We hosted them for the week and the Adult Sunday School made the breakfast. I went at 7:45 and the people were nearly finished. I put my eggs in a bowl and let them know so they could take them with them to eat later.

I had a little of the egg cassarole and a small blueberry pancake. Choir practice was at 8:30 and then church at 9:00. Ursula wasn't there so Tucker and I did the finances and there were checks and money for all kinds of events going on for the holidays. People were running in and out of the office. Tucker and I didn't know what went where so we put everything in the safe with notes. I went down to Sunday School and missed most of it. Jim had his 90th birthday and someone made a cake for him. After SS, I looked in the sanctuary and saw my niece and her family so I went in to the 11:00 service. We went to JoJo's for breakfast afterward.

When I got home, I ran the mower over the big pile of leaves to mulch them up. I put them on my back flower beds. Then, I put my pork, apples and sauerkraut in the oven. I found the decorations for my blue and white tree and put the lights on but still don't have enough even tho I bought an extra set. I'll have to try to get another at Walmart if they have any left.

I practiced my music and at 5:15, I was so hungry, I was nauseous. I ate some carrots and potatoes and laid down for awhile. I felt better so ate some of my pork and kraut.

I did some reading and went to bed early.

This morning, I went to the church to straighten out the finances. It took Ursula and I 2 1/2 hours to figure out the mess. I came home and put some polyurethane on my shelf. It was 70 degrees so I figured it would dry quickly. I finished putting some of the mulched leaves on my garden next to the shed. Then I came in and had some lunch of pork and kraut. I strung the led lights on my Nativity Star and put it up on the peak of my house. I have everything plugged into an outlet that goes on at dusk and off at dawn.

One of my wreaths keeps falling off the window. It has a Commander Hook and it keeps coming unglued. I cleaned the window and put a new sticky tape on but my wreath still falls to the ground.

Time for dinner and off to Choral Society practice.

News from the Vorlon Wife.

Posted by tedkarol at December 3, 2012 4:44 PM

If only you could learn to be a multi-tasker so that you could get more done each day!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!! Ruth

Posted by: Ruth at December 4, 2012 3:49 PM

LOL! I heard a comment on the news that texting was 20 years old and 21 years ago we'd have to call people and actually tell them Lots of Laughs!

Posted by: Karol at December 5, 2012 10:21 PM
Post a comment

Remember personal info?