July 9, 2012

Monday, July 9, 2012

I watered my plants on the west side this morning. I didn't get to the ones on the east side. It had rained during the night but it only wet down the dust. There was nothing in the rain guage. I had to go to the church and pick up the deposit for the second service and take to the bank. Ursula was there so we went over some things that had gotten behind due to the storm and power outage. I went to the bank and then the computer store. My computer was not ready and they would call me when it was.

I came home and called the mobile home store and found that the company had sent the wrong molding. They sent crown molding instead of casing molding that I had ordered. They are investigating to find what happened and get the proper molding sent out. They'll call me Wednesday afternoon.

I had some lunch and relaxed for awhile. The computer store called and said my computer was done so I went over to pick it up. It was another hot, humid day. I was exhausted from carrying in my computer and the hot weather so I took a nap. When I woke up, I plugged the wires into my computer and I got the dinner ready. I made somr rice for Danny and put the potatoes, carrots, and celery on to cook in the chicken broth. At lunchtime, I had de-boned the turkey from the drumsticks. I had turkey salad for lunch and had the turkey and veggies for dinner.

After dinner, I went to the church for a financial meeting. It lasted exactly one hour. I like meetings that get things done quickly and efficiently. My email is not working so I'll have to call the cable company tomorrow. Everything else looks in order except the icons have been re-arranged and the weather channel is missing. It's just as well because it took a long time to load. I can just google the weather channel if I want the weather.

News from the Vorlon Wife.

I'll be darned, my spell checked for my blog software is missing. Bummer!

Posted by tedkarol at July 9, 2012 10:02 PM
Post a comment

Remember personal info?