I felt tired out today. In the middle of the night, I thought one of the smoke alarms was beeping from low battery. I got up and stood under the one near the back bedrooms and found it was not the one beeping. Then it stopped and I didn't know which one it was so I went back to bed. It awoke me again so I grabbed and wooden chair and took the battery out of the one outside my bedroom. I think the beep woke me up several times. At 6am, I got up and walked into the kitchen and heard the beep coming from on top of the cabinet. I got the chair and stood up there and saw it was the CO2 detector. It was beeping and showed LB meaning Low Battery. I changed the batteries and made my coffee. It took AA batteries. The others take 9 volt. I thought I might as well change them but I couldn't find any 9 volt batteries. I thought I had two in the cabinet but all I saw was AA, AAA, and C.
It was cool so I put on my clothes that had been sprayed with OFF and went to the back yard with my bow saw. I was able to cut the limbs off the big branch that fell into the yard during the storm. I dragged them over to my brush pile which is getting quite high. The big branch can be carried away if I get someone to help me.
I went to my dentist appointment this afternoon for my check up and cleaning.
I still didn't get my email up. I didn't feel like dealing with the cable company today.
News from the Vorlon Wife.Posted by tedkarol at July 10, 2012 9:42 PM